Friday, October 19, 2007

Favorite Movie I watched this week on DVD: EVENING

    Reluctantly I sat down to watch Evening this week. It is a 'chick flick' without a doubt (although I hate that term) and I usually do not like movies such as this, too sappy. I loved Evening. I love Vanessa Redgrave, I love Toni Collette, I love Patrick Wilson and they all shined in this tale that never got too sappy. Stand out performances also from Hugh Dancy, Glen Close, Clare Danes and Mamie Gummer. With Meryl Streep, Eileen Atkins, Natasha Richardson and Barry Bostwick rounding out the cast, I would reccomend this movie highly. You also get a brief scene of Hugh kissing Patrick Wilson.







    Below is a little tribute to Evening guys Patrick Wilson and Hugh Dancy.

Post Title

Favorite Movie I watched this week on DVD: EVENING


Post URL

http://dirtylittlerebel.blogspot.com/2007/10/favorite-movie-i-watched-this-week-on.html


Visit Dirty Little Rebel - XXTTX for Daily Updated Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive