Thursday, December 20, 2007

Looking Back at the Guys of Eight Is Enough



    Christmas has me thinking back to tv specials I loved as a kid. Yes, I watched the Grinch and the others, but I loved when my favorite tv shows had Christmas themed episodes. One I was thinking of today was an episode of the ABC drama Eight is Enough. The episode featured a cranky old Santa (Will Geer from The Waltons) who stole all of the Bradfords Christmas gifts. I had a minor crush on Willie Aames and Grant Goodeve at the time. Today this show would not hold up to the shows currently on the air, but when it aired it as great family drama.

Post Title

Looking Back at the Guys of Eight Is Enough


Post URL

http://dirtylittlerebel.blogspot.com/2007/12/looking-back-at-guys-of-eight-is-enough.html


Visit Dirty Little Rebel - XXTTX for Daily Updated Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive